Kadet Products has invested in state-of-the-art equipment and processes that enable us to handle any type of remanufacturing, welding, fabrication and machining requirements. Our 50,000 square-foot facility is dedicated to housing advanced equipment that returns your equipment to “like new” condition.
We’re experts in a variety of methods, including thermal and cold sprays, chemical and abrasive processes, machining, welding and fabrication techniques.
Our extensive equipment and capabilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Thermal Ovens
- Steel Shot Blasting Equipment (Wheelabrators)
- Surface Grinding up to 86”L (all metals)
- Roll Grinding
- Lathes – up to 36”D x 160”L
- Vertical Milling
- Jig Bore
- Radial Arm Drill Press
- Plasma Transferred Arc (all metals)
- Mig, Tig, and Stick (all metals)
- Plasma-Cam Cutting Table – cutting up to ¾”
- Spray Arc Thermal Welding
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing to 6,000 PSI
- Hydraulic Flushing/Filtering
- Thermal Bake-off Oven – 12’L x 6 1/2W x 84”H
- Steam Pressure Washer
- Steel Shot Blaster
Talk to our team about our services and capabilities.
Contact Kadet Products today!